To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
cc: "'provreg List'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@sidn.nl>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:06:51 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: domreg BOF Meeting Minutes

Scott,

    I am really hoping that someone (or multiple someones) will
    take the time to point out the specific text that they feel
    encroaches on policy issues.  We've found one situation, minimum
    registration period.  If you know of others please post them
    to the list.

Yes, it was my intention to go over the document and post them all
at once, but I need some time. I discussed some of them with Jorg
Bauer of the German ccTLD. I will ask him to post his objections
as well.

	jaap

Home | Date list | Subject list