To: dnsop@cafax.se
From: Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:39:45 +0200 (EET)
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: morishita-dnsop-misbehavior-against-aaaa

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Masataka Ohta wrote:
> However, I think very few is AAAA (or, A6 :-) specific that it
> should better be:
>
> 	draft-morishita-dnsop-misbehavior-00.txt

FWIW, I have no objections to generalizing it as long as we're not
losing the original goal here (publish it for information) -- not make
it a forever-running piece of broken DNS behaviour.

I'd prefer to get it revised and WG LC'ed within 6 months (hopefully
less), and published as Informational RFC within a year (at most).