To: <dnsop@cafax.se>
From: "Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <paul@etri.re.kr>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:02:34 +0900
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Draft for RA-based DNS Discovery

Hi all,

As I said at today's meeting, here is the merged draft for RA-based DNS Discovery;

For clarification, four authors in the above draft have reached consensus on merging three similar drafts into one.
Also, there are three drafts for applicability of RA approach in mobile environments.

I really believe that RA-approach and DHCP-lite coexit and that is necessary for
flexible DNS discovery in IPv6.
For implementation, the authors including me are ready to develop RA-based DNS Discovery in linux.
Actually, the implementation seems not to be so important in our discussion. :)
Thanks.

Jaehoon Paul Jeong

Home | Date list | Subject list