To: "Ralph Droms" <rdroms@cisco.com>, "masataka ohta" <mohta@necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp>
Cc: <dnsop@cafax.se>
From: "BELOEIL Luc FTRD/DMI/CAE" <luc.beloeil@francetelecom.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:16:45 +0100
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: RE: How IPv6 host gets DNS address

I agree with Ralph, in some deployement model, DHCPv6 is the right
solution to be deployed. But I also believe that some other deployment
models would prefer other solution like a ND model + a simple way to
discover DNS resolvers addresses (DHCPv6-lite, well-known addresses or
RA-based solution).

Luc