To: "MANET WG" <manet@ietf.org>, "NEMO WG" <nemo@ietf.org>, "DNSOP WG" <dnsop@cafax.se>
Cc: <hinden@iprg.nokia.com>, "Pekka Savola" <pekkas@netcore.fi>, "autonet" <autonet@ipv6.or.kr>
From: "Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <paul@etri.re.kr>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 15:46:28 +0900
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Applicability of RA-based DNS Discovery (revision)

Hi all,

FYI, I'd like to inform you of two new drafts related to RA-based DNS discovery.
One is mine and the other Daniel's.

1. ND-Proxy based Route and DNS Optimizations for Mobile Nodes in Mobile Network
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jeong-nemo-ro-ndproxy-01.txt

2. DNS Discovery for global connectivity in IPv6 Mobile Ad Hoc Networks
    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-manet-dns-discovery-globalv6-00.txt

In these drafts, RA-based DNS discovery can find its applicability.
I would like to request the comments from both NEMO wg and MANET wg
as well as DNSOP wg.

The base draft for these is "IPv6 DNS Discovery based on Router Advertisement";

Thanks.

Regards,
Paul
Jaehoon Paul Jeong (Researcher)
TEL. +82-42-860-1664
161 Gajeong-Dong, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon, 305-350, KOREA
NGI Standard Research Team/PEC/ETRI
Homepage: http://www.adhoc.6ants.net/~paul

Home | Date list | Subject list