To: "DNSOP WG" <dnsop@cafax.se>
Cc: "autonet" <autonet@ipv6.or.kr>
From: "Jaehoon Jeong" <paul@etri.re.kr>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:58:16 +0900
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: DNS Autoconfiguration in HMIPv6

Hi, DNSOP members!

I will submit a revised draft for DNS Autoconfiguration in HMIPv6.

This draft was presented in the last SF meeting.

After the meeting, there was no actual discussion about this draft.
I hope we discuss this item before this Vienna meeting.
This draft shows a good application of IPv6 RA-based DNS Autoconfiguration
to wireless networks, such as  Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 and Mobile Network (NEMO).
The generic draft for RA-based DNS Autoconfiguration was submitted before
and will be presented in this Vienna meeting.

In this meeting, I would like to suggest IPv6 RA-based DNS Autoconfiguration
as working gourp item.
How about my suggestion?
Thanks.

Regards,