To: dean@av8.com (Dean Anderson)
Cc: vixie@vix.com, dnsop@cafax.se
From: Bill Manning <bmanning@ISI.EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:58:22 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: What problem were we trying to solve again? (was Re: Radical

[Charset X-UNKNOWN unsupported, skipping...]

Dean, no one is forcing you to populate the reverse maps that you
might be responsible for.  If you feel strongly about the issue,
then act within your scope and don't do it.

However...  please don't try and force me to adopt your stance.
I like/use the reverse maps and others do as well and intend to
use them for all my delegations.

--bill