To: Edward Warnicke <eaw@cisco.com>
cc: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>, Kenneth Porter <shiva@sewingwitch.com>, <dnsop@cafax.se>
From: Dean Anderson <dean@av8.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:43:42 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Request for review of DNS related draft

This seems the wrong way to go about MGCP management activity. What makes
you think the first hop router will have anything to do with VOIP or MGCP?

In the VOIP networks that I've worked with (a number of large voip
installations since 1998), the first hop routers were never VOIP-aware at
all.

		--Dean