To: Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi>
cc: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>, Kenneth Porter <shiva@sewingwitch.com>, <dnsop@cafax.se>
From: Edward Warnicke <eaw@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 11:15:12 -0500 (EST)
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Request for review of DNS related draft

Could you be more specific about what security considerations
you see?

In terms of operational resistance to use, I'd expect it to
be about on par with the use of rp and hinfo records.  Organizations
which find utility in having those records populated use them,
organizations that don't see value don't use them.  I've been
in organizations which break both ways on hinfo and rp records.
If an organization finds value in deploying this scheme, they
will.  It's a question of applications.

Ed