To: "'Brad Knowles'" <brad.knowles@skynet.be>, "'Masataka Ohta'" <mohta@necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp>
Cc: "'Edward Lewis'" <edlewis@arin.net>, "'Markus Stumpf'" <maex-lists-dns-ietf-dnsop@Space.Net>, <dnsop@cafax.se>
From: "John M. Brown" <john@chagres.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 19:13:41 -0600
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Interim signing of the root zone.

I thought this thread is about an "Interm" method of signing
the root-zone.

Not solving the credit card fraud issues, or world hunger.

If we can bring this back on topic and work towards the goal
of having a better system, even if it means taking baby steps
towards those goals, then this debate will have much more
meaning in the "recent" sense.

thank you

john brown
Le Geek