To: Lars-Johan Liman <liman@autonomica.se>
cc: dnsop@cafax.se
From: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 20:42:13 +0700
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Minneapolis - agenda items please.

    Date:        Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:26:35 +0100 (MET)
    From:        Lars-Johan Liman <liman@autonomica.se>

  | If I don't get any interest Real Soon Now (TM), there's not going to
  | be a meeting in Mpls.

I won't be in Minneapolis so I don't care anyway, but the agenda should
be to finish (or at least progress) any pending work that the WG has in
its charter.   What that might be the WG chair should have a handle on.
If there is no pending work, or none that seems to need meeting time,
there shouldn't be a WG meeting (they're not mandatory).

The meeting shouldn't be for random person X to reply to your message
and say "I'd like to give a talk about ..."

kre

Home | Date list | Subject list