To: "Jim Fleming" <jfleming@anet.com>, <jinmei@isl.rdc.toshiba.co.jp>
Cc: <ipng@sunroof.eng.sun.com>, <dnsop@cafax.se>, <lynn@icann.org>, <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>, <orobles@nic.mx>, <pdeblanc@usvi.net>, <grant.forsyth@clear.co.nz>, <philip.sheppard@aim.be>, <mcade@att.com>, <Richard.Tindal@neulevel.com>, <ck@nrm.se>, <RCochetti@verisign.com>, <tony.ar.holmes@bt.com>, <harris@cabase.org.ar>, <greg_ruth@yahoo.com>, <yjpark@myepark.com>, <vany@sdnp.org.pa>, <mueller@syracuse.edu>, <erica.roberts@bigpond.com>, <Paul.Kane@reacto.com>, <kstubbs@dninet.net>, <aaus@mpaa.org>, <gcarey@carey.cl>, <CCHICOINE@thompsoncoburn.com>
From: "Tony Hain" <alh-ietf@tndh.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:13:17 -0800
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: RE: (ngtrans) Re: reverse delegation under ip6.arpa.?

Jim,

You have been asked to stop posting nonsense like this to the list.
Since you clearly choose to impede rather than help progress the work of
the group we have no choice but to blocked your ability to post. This
initial block will last for 2 months. Hopefully you will change your
attitude by then.

Tony