To: dnsop@cafax.se, kre@munnari.OZ.AU
From: Gunnar Lindberg <lindberg@cdg.chalmers.se>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:39:21 +0200 (MET DST)
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: wrt: draft-ietf-dnsop-inaddr-required-00.txt

Personally I see absolutely no harm in a (BCP) RFC saying "do this",
regardless of available "enforcement mechanisms".

Some people understand the reasons that you want described; they
already run .in-addr.arpa NSs. Other don't, but would not care to
read anyway. For some of those it would help to simply have an RFC
to point to - "please read RFCxyz.txt".

So, if for nothing else please move this draft forward.

	Gunnar Lindberg