To: dnsop@cafax.se, namedroppers@ops.ietf.org
Cc: jseng@pobox.org.sg
From: Marc Blanchet <Marc.Blanchet@viagenie.qc.ca>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 21:33:38 -0500
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Fwd: [idn] next ietf idn agenda proposal

FYI.  IDN wg meeting will be monday, March 27, 2000 13h00-15h00

You are more than welcome to participate.

Marc. (idn wg co-chair)

>Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 09:16:01 -0500
>To: idn@ops.ietf.org
>From: Marc Blanchet <Marc.Blanchet@viagenie.qc.ca>
>Subject: [idn] next ietf idn agenda proposal
>Sender: owner-idn@ops.ietf.org
>

>Hi,
>         based on requests, here is a first agenda proposal for the next
> ietf idn wg meeting.  Hope I didn't forget someone.
>         if you want to make a presentation, please send request to me and
> james (Marc.Blanchet@viagenie.qc.ca and jseng@pobox.org.sg).
>         Recall that our focus for now is on requirements. So priority #1
> on presentations is for the requirements. If we have time, we will begin
> discussing the implementations document.
>         I'll wait for a few days for comments on the agenda and then send
> it to the IETF secretariat.
>
>Marc.
>=====================
>IETF 47th, Adelaide, March 2000
>
>Internationalized domain names (idn)
>working group meeting agenda
>
>- Agenda bashing, blue sheet, setup, 5 minutes
>
>- Requirements document, James Seng, 50 minutes
>  http://www.normos.org/ietf/draft/draft-ietf-idn-requirment-00.txt
>
>- Requirements from Japan, Yoshiro YONEYA, 15 minutes
>
>- Internationalization of URLs: history, Larry Masinter, 15 minutes
>  http://www.normos.org/ietf/draft/draft-masinter-url-i18n-04.txt
>
>- Report on APTLD meetings, TBA, 5 minutes
>
>- Implementations document structure and plan, TBA, 30 minutes

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie inc.
tel: 418-656-9254
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca

Normos (http://www.normos.org): Internet standards portal:
IETF RFC, drafts, IANA, W3C, ATMForum, ISO, ... all in one place.

Home | Date list | Subject list