To: hardie@equinix.com
Cc: mohta@necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp, dnsop@cafax.se
From: Masataka Ohta <mohta@necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 99 2:33:23 JST
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Root Server Operation

Hardie;

> I contacted Lars-Johan to volunteer.  He asked me to coordinate with
> you.

> I look forward to your comments indicating which elements need to be
> revised and to working with you and the wg on further iterations.

OK. I will revise your draft with your name as a coauthor.

> Since
> your draft was not available in the drafts directories and you

As I said, it was a draft ID but has been available in the
ML archive.

> I produced a new draft based on the discussions
> held on the mailing list.

I can't understand your logic here.

> As I said, I tried to contact you without response.

As far as my system and memory tells me, I got no contact. But, that
can be an error on my or your side debate on which is useless.

							Masataka Ohta

Home | Date list | Subject list