To: Robert Elz <kre@munnari.OZ.AU>, Bruce Campbell <bruce.campbell@ripe.net>
Cc: Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>, DNS Operations <dnsop@cafax.se>
From: David Conrad <david.conrad@nominum.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2002 08:51:04 -0800
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Serverid draft (was Re: DoS and anycast)

Hi,

On 11/4/02 3:35 AM, "Robert Elz" <kre@munnari.OZ.AU> wrote:
> Particularly since (other than by RTT measurement, and knowing what
> the answer should be) it is very difficult to determine whether or not
> your ISP has done this.

Might be a good time to point out that I just revised the serverid draft to
add a bit more explanation and an example.  Diffs enclosed.  It should be
showing up sometime before Atlanta.  Given the lack of discussion on the
previous version (Ed wanted it to do something entirely different and Randy
got confused) I haven't indicated I need any time to discuss the draft in
Atlanta.

Rgds,
-drc

serverid.diffs