To: dnssec@cafax.se, keydist@cafax.se
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:29:10 -0500
Sender: owner-keydist@cafax.se
Subject: Re: workshop?

Can we centralize discussion of workshop related stuff to
dnssec@cafax.se, and drop keydist@cafax.se from this thread?

keydist@cafax.se was for the SIKED BOF.

That might not be entirely dead, so I don't advocate getting rid of the
mailing list. Just keeping it focused on non-DNSSEC KEYs in general.

ipseckey is Tuesdsay at 15:45 in Salon B.

Thanks.