To: Richard Shockey <rich.shockey@NeuStar.com>, keydist@cafax.se
From: Ólafur Guðmundsson <ogud@ogud.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 11:04:46 -0500
Sender: owner-keydist@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-daigle-napstr-01.txt

At 09:33 2002-11-07, Richard Shockey wrote:

>I guess this is an indication that the siked related issues are not going
>away :-)  perhaps some of us should have a private conversation with the
>security AD's on these issues in Atlanta.

The issues are not going away, the lesion from siked BOF
is solve few isolated problems before any grand unified
solutions are proposed. Each solution can be tailored to the domain
and thus writing the security considerations is much simpler.

ISPSECKEY is another focused effort, BOF on Tue at 15:45.

>I'd be delighted to join such a discussion or bar BOF etc.

Me too

         Olafur

Home | Date list | Subject list