To: keydist@cafax.se
Cc: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
From: Jakob Schlyter <jakob@crt.se>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 19:30:18 +0100 (CET)
Sender: owner-keydist@cafax.se
Subject: preliminary agenda for the bof

greetings key distributors,

this is the preliminary agenda for the siked bof, please send ed and me
comments before friday if something vital is missing. we only have one
hour, so we really need to keep the number of items down.

	jakob

1.   Open meeting and welcome

2.   Scribe and blue sheet

3.   Introduction					Ed Lewis

4.   Documents

4.1  Discussing Application Public Keys in the DNS	Ed Lewis
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lewis-siked-dnsargs-00.txt

4.2  Notes on Application Key Distribution		Wesley Griffin
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-josefsson-siked-framework-00.txt

4.3  Storing application public keys in the DNS		Jakob Schlyter
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-schlyter-appkey-02.txt

5.   Other presentations

5.1  XKMS						Phillip Hallam-Baker

5.2  NAPSTR: A constrained use of NAPTR and SRV RRs	Leslie Daigle
     for domain-based service location			Andrew Newton
     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-daigle-napstr-00.txt

6.   Charter discussion

7.   Next steps

Home | Date list | Subject list