To: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
Cc: keydist@cafax.se
From: RJ Atkinson <rja@extremenetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:28:33 -0500
Sender: owner-keydist@cafax.se
Subject: Re: BoF slot applied for...

The draft Charter-like statement you append below strikes me as overly
broad and insufficiently crisp.  IMHO, it would be very worthwhile to
try editing the draft before MSP to come up with something more narrowly
scoped and more precisely worded.  After watching IETF WGs for years now,
my experience is very consistent that the most successful WGs have crisp,
clear, narrow, charters so that there is a natural tight focus to the WG
activities.

IMHO,

Ran
rja@extremenetworks.com