To: Ulrich Wisser <liste@publisher.de>, Frederico A C Neves <fneves@registro.br>
CC: EPP Provreg <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: James Gould <jgould@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:26:58 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] RFC5910 public client implementation

Title: Re: [ietf-provreg] RFC5910 public client implementation
It’s great to hear that the implementations are moving forward.

We’re including support for RFC 5910 and 4310 as part our DNSSEC release of .NET in September.  We updated our Java EPP SDK to include support for both RFC 5910 and 4310 .  The EPP SDK also includes a functional validating Stub Server that has specific test code for supporting both the DS Data Interface and the Key Data Interface of RFC 5910 as well as support for RFC 5910 and 4310 in parallel.  If anyone is interested, the URL below includes some higher level SDK information along with a link to the “Name Store/SRS Bundle” distribution that has the RFC 5910 and 4310 support.

http://www.verisign.com/domain-name-services/current-registrars/epp-sdk/index.html

Just curious if anyone is planning on supporting the Key Data Interface of RFC 5910?

--

JG

James F. Gould
Principal Software Engineer
VeriSign Naming Services
jgould@verisign.com
Direct: 703.948.3271
Mobile: 703.628.7063

21345 Ridgetop Circle
LS2-2-1
Dulles, VA 20166

Notice to Recipient:
This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary and/or Registry  Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient and, thus may not be  retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the prior written consent of  VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you have received  this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by  telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a  copy.  Thank you.