To: <bernie@ietf.hoeneisen.ch>
Cc: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Gould, James" <JGould@verisign.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 12:19:51 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] draft-gould-rfc4310bis-05.txt Submitted for Review

Title: Re: [ietf-provreg] draft-gould-rfc4310bis-05.txt Submitted for Review

Bernie,

The implementation note did not state anything about the contents of the greeting of the server doing any kind of hiding of supported extensions.  The point of the note was to address how the server will handle clients that support 1.0, 1.1, or both.  It is assumed without having to restate it that the server MUST support RFC 5730.