To: <Ray.Bellis@nominet.org.uk>, Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
CC: Andrew Sullivan <ajs@shinkuro.com>, EPP Provreg <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, "owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se" <owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: James Gould <jgould@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:27:11 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] new epp commands?

Title: Re: [ietf-provreg] new epp commands?
We created an info extension for getting the additional whois information (url, whois, and registrar name) to support transfers.  We use reports for provided a complete list of sponsorship.  Unbounded queries via EPP is not scalable.

--

JG

James F. Gould
Principal Software Engineer
VeriSign Naming Services
jgould@verisign.com
Direct: 703.948.3271
Mobile: 703.628.7063

21345 Ridgetop Circle
LS2-2-1
Dulles, VA 20166

Notice to Recipient:
This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary and/or Registry  Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient and, thus may not be  retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the prior written consent of  VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you have received  this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by  telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a  copy.  Thank you.