To: "Marc Groeneweg" <Marc.Groeneweg@sidn.nl>
Cc: "EPP Provreg" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Patrik Fältström <paf@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:07:41 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] a question for the list

On 15 jan 2010, at 09.34, Marc Groeneweg wrote:

> Agreed. SIDN as the Dutch registry is implementing EPP at this very
> moment. We are going live in March this year. During the development
> phase, we have consulted several registries to try to stay in line with
> those regarding EPP and extensions.

And, btw, not all TLDs have publicised documentation for their extensions. .EU require actual payment of the fee to become a registrar before you get the technical documentation. Sure, there is a Net::DRI support for .EU, which one can reverse engineer, but if one would like to know what the details are? Pay first, then you get to know whether you actually are interested in doing it.

Interesting business model.

And, if I am wrong and documentation for .EU exists out there. My apologies (if I get documentation sent to me ;-) ). Enough people have though asked me, and looked for it, that I do not think it exists.

   Patrik