To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Patrick Mevzek <provreg@contact.dotandco.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:16:49 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] Anyone working on 4310-bis?

Hello Andrew,

Andrew Sullivan <ajs@shinkuro.com> 2009-10-27 21:05
> I have of late observed a couple possibly pointy corners in RFC 4310,
> and Howard Eland just pointed out to me a pretty big operational
> problem in it, so I am wondering whether anyone is working on updates
> to it.

I'm not specifically working on it, but I would advise anyone dealing
with DNSSEC and EPP to have a look at what .CZ did and what .EU will
do soon, as they both created other extensions to handle DNSSEC with
EPP. Maybe other registries too. Sorry if you did that already.

I'm not judging pro or in favor of any other extension,
but I believe that having a look at the currently deployed EPP
dealings with DNSSEC would be a good idea in light of future work on
4310.

Hope that helps.

--
Patrick Mevzek