To: <Chris.Newman@Sun.COM>
Cc: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 07:18:56 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: [ietf-provreg] RE: Standards Track Advancement Request for EPP RFCs

(trimming the recipients a bit)

It's been 3 months since I last heard from anyone who had any concerns
with moving forward, so I'm going to get moving.  I have copies of the
XML source files for the current RFCs to use as a basis for new I-Ds.  I
intend to update references in RFCs 4930-4934 as needed.  I will add
text to 4934 to better describe the TLS usage profile as noted by Chris.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list