To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, Elias Sidenbladh <Elias.Sidenbladh@iis.se>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: James Gould <jgould@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 08:23:02 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] Implementation Report Findings

Scott,

The VeriSign EPP SDK supports passing of the roid with transfer requests
which was used for testing the feature against the NAME Registry.

--

JG

James F. Gould
Senior Software Engineer
VeriSign Information Services
jgould@verisign.com
Direct: 703.948.3271
Mobile: 703.628.7063

21345 Ridgetop Circle
LS2-2-1
Dulles, VA 20166

Notice to Recipient:  This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary and/or
Registry  Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient and, thus
may not be  retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the prior written
consent of  VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you have received
this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a
copy.  Thank you.

> From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
> Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 07:21:27 -0400
> To: Elias Sidenbladh <Elias.Sidenbladh@iis.se>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
> Conversation: [ietf-provreg] Implementation Report Findings

Home | Date list | Subject list