To: "Klaus Malorny" <Klaus.Malorny@knipp.de>
Cc: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 07:06:06 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] Implementation Report Findings

We don't have a choice, Klaus.  From section 4.1.2 of RFC 2026, second
paragraph:

"In cases in which one or more options or features have not been
demonstrated in at least two interoperable implementations, the
specification may advance to the Draft Standard level only if those
options or features are removed."

Others have confirmed that implementations exist.  Now we need the
"demonstrated" part.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list