To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Frederico A C Neves <fneves@registro.br>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:30:55 -0300
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] .BR EPP implementation and draft extensions

On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 12:41:30PM -0300, Frederico A C Neves wrote:
> Hi Folks,

> I would like to ask for comments on the following 2 documents that
> describes extensions to the EPP domain and contact mapping for the .BR
> registry.

If you haven't yet read the 00 version please take a look at
01. During implementation we've found some bugs.

 ftp://ftp.registro.br/pub/libepp-nicbr/draft-neves-epp-brorg-01.txt
 ftp://ftp.registro.br/pub/libepp-nicbr/draft-neves-epp-brdomain-01.txt

> We expect to have an implementation of this extensions on the
> following days.

The implementation of the .BR extensions are available on the library
version 0.2.

http://registro.br/epp/index-EN.html

Regards,
Fred