From: "reuben nnakwe" <reubexa01@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:04:18 +0000
Subject: Business Interest..

Hello Friend,

Contact me with this E-mail Address :[reubexa02@yahoo.co.uk]

Greetings/
Please do not be offended on how this mail is reaching you, i got your email
  via world on-line in e-mail data on my search for a reliable individual
who  will assist me.
I am the personal assistance to late Dr. Franklin Wood who died on 12th
March 2003 in an auto crash.He worked with Shell Inssurance Company in
Nigeria.

My late boss deposited the sum of USD$10.5million,in a Bank and  they have
aproved me to look for the next of kin to my late boss, but that will not be
of benefit to me.So i contacted you to be presented as the next of kin to my
late boss so that the fund which was deposited by him before his death will
be transfered to your account.

As soon as you claim this money from the bank,i will give you 20% of the
money for assisting me in claiming it. I have contacted a lawyer who is
ready to procure the necessary documents which will necessitate all
procedures.So if you are willing to assist me in this, kindly send to me the
following information:

1 Your Full Name And Contact Address
2 Your Direct Phone Number and Fax
3 Your Full Banking Details .
Note that as soon as you send these information to me,then i will give you
the contact address of the lawyer for you to contact him in regards to this
transaction.

I wait you response.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Reuben Nnakwe