From: Freelottoespanol <veronicadavis@virgilio.it>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:12:19 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Subject: YOU HAVE WON!!

FREE LOTTO INTERNATIONAL,
10 C/Teresa,Madrid 20068,
Spain.

FROM: THE
DESK OF THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARDDEPARTMENT,
REF: 232/656/4509
BATCH:427901527-Dg43

NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE We are pleased to inform you of the
announcement today,25th of October,2005 the winners of the FREE LOTTO
INTERNATIONAL held on 24th October,2005.

Your email address attached
to ticket number 175420658766483, with
serial number A025-09 drew the
lucky numbers 8-16-18-23-31-45, and
consequently won in category C.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay of $1,500, 000.00
in cash credited to file REF 232/656/4509

1.Email ticket:number:
175420658766483
2.BATCH:427901527-Dg43
3.The file Ref number:
232/656/4509
4.lucky numbers: 8-16-18-23-31-45

All participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from more than 100,000
companies/individuals from Middle East, Australia,New Zealand,America,
Asia, Europe and North America as part of our International Promotions
Program, which is conducted annually.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with CAJA MADRID ESPAÑA
(Paying Bank)insured
in your email address.

Due to the mix up of some
numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public
notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to
your account.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or
unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.

We hope
with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high
stakes $25 million International lotto.

To begin your claim, please
contact your paying bank immediately:

Mr.José Luis
Hod Accounts Dept,
Caja Madrid Espana
Tel: +34 678 957 525
EMAIL:cajamadridfinanc@netscape.
net
websit:http://www.cajamadrid.es

For due processing and remittance
of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Remember,
you must contact your paying bank as soon as possible.

NOTE: In order
to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote
your reference number in every one of your correspondences with your
paying bank.

Furthermore, should there be any change of your address,
do inform your paying bank as soon as possible.

Congratulations again
from all our staff and thank you for being part of our program.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Veronica Davis,
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS,
FREE LOTTO
INTERNATIONAL.N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part
of the
Winners will result to disqualification.

contact your paying bank
immediately through the above information.

Home | Date list | Subject list