From: tonystb@universia.pt
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:31:19 -0700
Subject: FROM: ANTHONY ELUMELU

FROM: ANTHONY ELUMELU
STANDARD TRUST BANK NIGERIA PLC
HEAD OFFICE: STANDARD PLACE
Plot 1662, Oyin Jolayemi Street
Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria
Email: tonystb@walla.com

Dear Friend,

My name is ANTHONY ELUMELU, the Managing Director of STANDARD TRUST
BANK PLC. I am using this medium to solicite for your assistant
regarding FUND TRANSFER ABROAD. At my disposal, I have an over-invoiced
sum of $25m USD (Twenty Five Million United State Dollars) which can
only be claim by a foreigner. This fund came as a result of over-
invoiced cost of the Rehabilitation and Renovation of Passport
Immigration Offices in Lagos, handled by a German Contractor WOLFGANG
POHL ENGINEERING GMBH, GERMANY; and after receiving payment, the left
over could only be claim by an alien citizen. Hence, I want you to make
this claim so that the fund could be release to your chosen account
abroad where I will join you for onward disbursement. I have all the
necessary certified back-up documentations that will prove you as the
ownership of the fund. You will be receiving 35% of the said fund for
your assistance, 60% will be mine as the initiator of this business
while 5% will be use for any expenses that may be incur as this
transaction progresses either from telephone bills or fax messages.
As soon as you receive this message, indicated your interest by sending
me your telephone and fax number through my direct email
tonystb@walla.com for effective communication.
I look forward working with you.

Best regards,
MR. ANTHONY ELUMELU