To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Cc: "Edward Lewis" <Ed.Lewis@Neustar.biz>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Edward Lewis <Ed.Lewis@Neustar.biz>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:03:27 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: WG, was RE: [ietf-provreg] Services messages in RFC 3730

At 14:53 -0400 8/12/05, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:
> [...]

What I expressed to someone after the CENTR meeting was that (for a
particular extension) was that they could collect a group of CENTR
members, hammer out a draft (DRAFT!, not specification, not RFC) and
then bring that to the IETF.  In other words, it doesn't always have
to start in the IETF - although having the IETF last call, and this
list, as a significant "open discussion" of the work.
NeuStar

If you knew what I was thinking, you'd understand what I was saying.

Home | Date list | Subject list