To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Andrew Sullivan <andrew@libertyrms.info>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:18:11 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] EPP Document Updates

My bet is that my From: address above doesn't match the one in the
subscriber's list, so I'm re-sending this with the old address
version.

Hi all,

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 10:35:09AM -0400, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:

> So, this is a request for information.  Have any other conflicts or
> ambiguities been discovered?

I've been working on an I-D detailing some of the Afilias experiences
with implementation.  I've unfortunately missed the most recent cut off,
but them's the breaks.  Once I've completed this, I'll be sure to
forward it here.  Aside from the three Scott mentioned, and the one
Janusz sent, I haven't run into any other outright conflicts; but I
do think that some improvements are needed, mostly having to do with
flexibility.

----
<andrew@ca.afilias.info>                              M2P 2A8
                                        +1 416 646 3304 x4110