To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Asbjorn S Mikkelsen <asteira@gnr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:22:49 +0000
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] FW: RFC 3730 Erratum

Hi Scott,

I think Marc is referring to the example on page 29 of RFC 3730. In the
poll ack response, you have the line:
   S:    <msgQ count="4" id="12346"/>
when the request said:
   C:    <poll op="ack" msgID="12345"/>

Cheers,

Asbjorn

--
Asbjorn Steira
The Global Name Registry, Limited

Information contained herein is Global Name Registry Proprietary
Information and/or Registry Sensitive Information and is made available
to you because of your interest in or affiliation with our company. This
information is submitted in confidence and its disclosure to you is not
intended to constitute public disclosure or authorization for disclosure
to other parties. Should you have received this email and are not an
intended recipient, please delete this email in its entirety. Global
Name Registry is registered with the Office of the UK Information
Commissioner.

Home | Date list | Subject list