To: "Manager" <liman@cafax.se>
Cc: <ietf-provreg-logger@cafax.se>
From: johndrwn@GlobalTradeIndex.com
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 12:13:51 +0600
Subject: Economic Development Network - Link Kbersvowp

The Economic Growth Network

We would like to invite your company or organization to list your business on GlobalTradeIndex.com and become a member of the Economic Growth Network,  a new marketing
strategy for business, Worldwide!

Listings are at no charge (limited time offer), they include your complete business information with key word combinations to accommodate targeted business queries. Each business has their own administration page to control their own presence on the Index.

This is an International Business Index and has been developed to work like a magnet bringing buyers & suppliers together. Additional areas will provide vital information regarding ordinances, legalities, quotas, taxation, shipping info, education and other business issues. We will include travel, tourism and specialty lodging and tour packages.

Our target is the International Business Community!

Submit a Site!

Please go to www.GlobalTradeIndex.com or www.EconomicGrowthNetwork.com at your earliest convenience to list your business on this new and exciting network. You will be glad you did!

We are sorry if we have offended you by sending this invitation to you.
We found your email address on Google, AltaVista, alltheweb or google.co.uk.
 If you would like to be taken off our mailing list, Please
send to removes@economicgrowthnetwork.com?subject=Remove.

You may also call us at 1866 516 8412       USA

Uxk Shjpnr

Home | Date list | Subject list