To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: Edward Lewis <edlewis@arin.net>
From: Edward Lewis <edlewis@arin.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:39:29 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: [ietf-provreg] upcoming activity

We're close to sending the docs back to the IESG.

That means that we have the extensions draft to look at now.  Scott
recently put a fresh copy in the repository:

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-ext-01.txt

Once we do get the core docs back to the IESG, there will be a WG
last call on this document, leading towards informational.  Given
that folks have already given thought to extensions, we should
already have the background to give this a good review.

We will want to have the last call extend past the RIPE meeting in
the hopes of contacting some ccTLD's that have done work in this
area.  I'm saying this now as an invitation for folks attending RIPE
to bug myself and Jaap when we are there to give us any non-list
feedback if they so desire.  (Yes, this feedback only counts if it is
at least summarized on the WG list as this is a WG document.)

One other item to keep in mind, the call for meetings in Vienna has
already started.  There's a slim chance we might need to meet - we
might have to react to more IESG comments, we might have something on
the extensions recommendation document.  Right now I don't foresee us
meeting, so it's time to convince me I'm wrong, if you want to, on
this point.
Edward Lewis                                            +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

A compiler-directive person living in an HTML-tagged world.

Home | Date list | Subject list