To: "'Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine'" <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:39:03 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] legal entity vs individual person

> The client-side proposal is not my proposal.
>
> The proponants of client-side should provide the editor text
> that works.

Proposed text is already on the list for discussion.  If you're arguing that
the text is inadequate, I've requested text from the WG to address whatever
anyone feels is inadequate.  If you're arguing that the whole approach is
inadequate I'll ask for one of two things:

1. A new, clear, concise alternative, or

2. A consensus call so we can get past this issue once and for all.

We've talked about this for months and no one has produced anything that
resembles #1.  It's (past) time to make a decision.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list