To: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Cc: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>, "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, Edward Lewis <edlewis@arin.net>, public-p3p-spec@w3.org, ietf-provreg@cafax.se, brunner@nic-naa.net
From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:34:47 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] [BH] P3P and Extensible Provisioning Protocol

On Friday 11 April 2003 06:20, Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine
wrote:
> > If the initial data collection had a particular policy (P3P)
>
> This may be a theory-of-foo bump, or it may be a slow moving armidillo,
> but data originates at a registrar.
> We (epp-hat==1) aren't designing the registrar's UI.

So is the information covered is not my data (my contact info I've placed
with the registrar) but the registrars information? I continue to fail to
understand exactly what information the practice applies to and governs. I
suspect a step-by-step scenario would be immensely useful.

Home | Date list | Subject list