To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Daniel Manley <dmanley@libertyrms.info>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 13:13:13 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] pendingCreate should allow domain update

I can see an application of your point Edmon.  What if the pendingCreate
thing is rejected?  Is the object deleted and the registrar notified
through a PAN?  This would leave the object open for creation from
another registrant (at the same registrar or a different one).  Is that
fair (maybe it is, maybe it isn't)?  If the answer is always to approve
it with then a serverHold status, doesn't that defeat the purpose of
"pendingCreate"?

Dan

Edmon Chung wrote:

> [...]

Home | Date list | Subject list