To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:53:18 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-provreg-epp-09.txt

Aww, phooey.  This is the document that was edited based on our most recent
miscommunication with the IESG; the response I received from the I-D
administrator said it would NOT be retained when I sent it after the
submission deadline had passed.  As discussed during IETF-56, I didn't send
it in again.

It's going to have to be edited again once we get the privacy topics
discussed during the IETF meeting out on the list for open discussion (hint,
hint).

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list