To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se, iesg@ietf.org
From: Ted Hardie <hardie@qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:15:57 -0800
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: [ietf-provreg] EPP, data, actors, and access

Eric,
	Sorry that you weren't able to make the San Francisco meeting
as one of the real advantages our face-to-face meetings afford is
the opportunity to get high bandwidth immediate response.  I think
we have identified ways forward on this issue in this week.  Given
the press of events during the week, they are not expressed in drafts;
I'm sure they will be expressed in drafts as soon as we all have a
chance.
	After the ProvReg meeting gets a sense of the room on the
discussion, all of these conversations will be confirmed on the list,
so you will have a chance to discuss them.  As the incoming AD here,
I am trying to catch up on all this as fast as I can; I appreciate the
patience of the group as I work out what I can do to help us all
make progress.
				regards,
						Ted Hardie

Home | Date list | Subject list