To: "'Edward Lewis'" <edlewis@arin.net>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: jaap@sidn.nl
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:39:46 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] thursday's meeting

> As one might imagine, the agenda is going to be a bit flexible.
>
> Besides the published agenda, I'd like folks to be prepared to also
> discuss these items:
>
>     Our response to the IESG.  The IESG wants "a standard (as
> in the base,
>     core spec) means for a registrar to tell a registry what
> can be disclosed
>     at fine granularity."
>
>     A means to avoid host objects.

We have really got to get a grip on the first item.  I thought we were past
this as of last week, and here we are again.  There's clearly a
communications issue somewhere...

I would hope that whomever wishes to bring up the "avoid host objects" topic
plans to introduce information that hasn't already been talked to death on
the mailing list at multiple times in the past.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list