To: Edward Lewis <edlewis@arin.net>
CC: ietf-provreg@cafax.se, jaap@sidn.nl
From: Daniel Manley <dmanley@libertyrms.info>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 18:13:46 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] Fwd: Re: provreg milestones

Here's my vote for consensus.  Let's put this to rest.  This solution
addresses enough to declare privacy policy to EPP clients.  With the
variety of privacy policies out there in the world, putting client
overrides into the extension framework keep this flexible for all
parties involved.  EPP's been all about extensibility from the start.

Dan

Home | Date list | Subject list