To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 21:50:53 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: [ietf-provreg] Synchronisity

All,

Context - new IRTF trainwreck, gazillion opinion posts posing as charter
wrangles. In a nutshell ...

>> ...which violates german privacy laws...

> I guess different cultures have different ideas of privacy...

We're not alone. There is unintelligent life in the universe.

Eric

P.S. To be cheritable, relay is in theory some form of onward-transport
problem. Contrast this with geopriv, which is a captive-leaf (roaming)
problem. Geopriv has done a new document cycle, if anyone cares.