To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Hideki Noma <noma@humeia.ad.jp>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:37:33 +0900
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: [ietf-provreg] URL element in contact mapping

Hello,

There will be a URL element introduced in .JP contact information in near future.
And I beleive that some sort of element representing a URL of domain owner or contact
is necessary.In fact whois.internic.net has both url element of whois server and
web server.

I understand that url element should be optional or even, extention implemented by registrars,
however the element name must be standardized. I don't know why JP registry is not commenting on
this but as one of JP registrar, I strongly request it.

If there has been a discussion around this topic I've missed it, please point me
where to look at.

Hideki Noma
Humeia Limited Partnership

Home | Date list | Subject list