To: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, "Edward Lewis" <edlewis@arin.net>
Cc: <edlewis@arin.net>
From: "Edmon Chung" <edmon@neteka.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 13:08:20 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] our meeting slot in SF

I wonder if there might be interest in discussing the topic of IDN/EPP.  I
know that Scott's extension guideline already discussed briefly about it,
but it gave no provisions to the handling of character equivlancy
preparation (Charprep) issues and the related reserved variants and zone
variants management.

I dont have a draft yet, but am working on it.  I gave a presentation on the
issues and some experiments that we have done on a possible architecture for
handling the charprep recently (at the APRICOT) and it received very good
response.  I thought it would be a good idea to present it to the group and
get some feedback as I write my draft on the topic.

Edmon