To: "Liu, Hong" <Hong.Liu@neustar.biz>
cc: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@sidn.nl>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 19:29:29 +0200
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: <authInfo> in Transfer Query for Domain and Contact

    For some reason, I did not see this email appear in the archive. So here is
    the resend.

Hong,

The reason was:

Subject: BOUNCE ietf-provreg@cafax.se:     Admin request of type /\bcancel\b/i at line 7

Which translates to:

In the first n-lines (I'm not sure about the value of n) the majordomo
server noticed ``cancel'' and thought it was a  cancel request. Me,
being away, hadn't the opportunity to approve the message.

Sorry about all this. It does raises another question: Anybody else
out there willing to share the administrational burden maintaining
the provreg list?

	jaap

To quote the part that triggered the bounce:

	I have a question about <authInfo> being mandatory for the <transfer>
	command. I understand that it was added into EPP-06 [1] based on the
	"spying" issue raised by Dan Manley [2]. I also feel that this parameter
	should be mandatory for the other four operations related to <transfer>,
	i.e., request, cancel, reject and approve.

Home | Date list | Subject list