To: "'Edward Lewis'" <edlewis@arin.net>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: jaap@sidn.nl
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:53:24 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: epp via smtp

> While I'm at it...
>
> We are behind on the current milestone:
> JUL 02       First draft of EPP over SMTP
>
> There have been some rumors of interest and even a volunteer for this
> document, but we've seen nothing.  Unless someone takes an active
> step towards producing this document in the next week or two, Jaap
> and I will ask our AD to let us drop the milestone from the
> charter...(right, Jaap? ;) )

While I'd much prefer that someone else write the document to get some
author/editor diversity into our document pool, I'll volunteer to write such
a document iff there is some serious expression of interest from multiple
folks who wish to use such a transport.  I'll even offer to help someone
else if they want to do the bulk of the writing.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list