To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Liu, Hong" <Hong.Liu@neustar.biz>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:41:59 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: I-D on Uniform Treatment of Pending Action Notification in EPP

Hi, all,

As promised, I have submitted the I-D to IETF. Until it appears in the IETF
repository, you can access the I-D from the following URL:

 http://epp-ver-04.sourceforge.net/IETF/draft-liu-epp-pa-notify-00.txt

The gut of the proposal is to add a new OPTIONAL element in <response> to
(1) identify the transaction ID that triggers the pending action;  and (2)
to indicate the outcome of the pending action. This is the minimum
information necessary for enabling the pending action notification mechanism
in EPP.

This is a strawman proposal intended to summarize the recent discussions on
related topics and to bring more focused discussion to bring this issue to a
conlusion. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

--Hong

Home | Date list | Subject list